Barefoot Republic Top Needs
We’ve compiled a list of our biggest needs for anyone who may be interested in getting involved with Barefoot, but perhaps may not be quite sure where to start. We ask that you prayerfully consider all of the options below.
- Impact a camper’s life by donating to our camp scholarship fund. $400 covers one full scholarship, but ANY amount makes a difference. Click here for more information.
- Volunteer for our summer staff. – We have a number of opportunities available during our camp sessions, so whether you love working with youth or making things happen behind the scenes, there’s a spot for you on our summer staff. Click here for more information.
- Volunteer at Barefoot Club – Barefoot Club meets on the first Wednesday of every month during the school year. It’s a chance for campers to reconnect with the friends they made over the summer and introduce their friends from school to Barefoot. Contact Thomas if you’re interesting in getting involved with Barefoot Club.
- Serve on a committee. Click here for more information.
- Make a donation towards our capital campaign – Contact Tommy if you’re interested in learning more about our long-term development plan for Barefoot’s property.
- Make an in-kind donation – In-kind donations are always needed and welcomed throughout the year, but especially during the summer. Contact Tommy if you or anyone you know might be interested in donating a golf cart or other ATV, camp supplies or other items to Barefoot.
- Host a retreat at Barefoot. Click here to learn about renting our facility.
- Organize a service project. Click here to learn more.
- Serve as a Barefoot intern. Click here to learn more.
- Make an introduction to someone that shares our heart.