We need YOU! Bring your youth group, friends or community group to Barefoot Republic Camp & Retreat Center for a volunteer workday. Please see below for service project descriptions.
Service Project Goals & Details
- Fun, fellowship and enjoying God’s awesome creation!
- Groups encouraged to build service projects into their own retreats
- Projects can be catered to groups of all ages between 2 and 100 people
- Overnight availability in the treehouse and loft for up to 75 individuals
- Projects may be scheduled around volunteer availability
- We are happy to help provide meals, drinks & snacks as well as a list of local caterers, restaurants, etc.
- Campus tours, bonfires and low ropes course also available
- Trail Building – beginner and advanced for mountain biking, hiking, etc.
- Mulching – low ropes course initiatives
- Landscaping – plant shrubs, trees and flowers along fence line, roads, etc.
- Bush hog – thorns and other overgrown areas
- Seed & straw – sports field sidelines, common areas, etc.
- Staining – treehouse decks, fences, rails & staircases
- Firewood – Collect and cut
- Weed eating – fence lines, ropes courses and other common areas
- The Loft – tile, trim and paint existing loft and staircase in the barn
- Treehouse Deck Construction – Build (2) ~900 square foot decks under the treehouse cabins to be utilized for outdoor, covered classrooms
- Low Ropes Course – construct additional initiatives (mind field, uneven bridge, swinging log, nitro crossing, pamper pole) to complement existing.
- Climbing/Rappelling Wall – construct multi-use wall on the face of our existing treehouse village.
- Mountain Biking Trails – Identify, cut and form beginner and advanced trails throughout 110 acre site.
- Skatepark – construct wood ramps, concrete bowls, etc.
Thank you in advance for your service!