26 Oct Run Barefoot
Run Barefoot is looking for 30+ runners/walkers to help raise $30,000 for the 2017 scholarship fund. The registration form is below.
Run Barefoot is a team of runners and walkers uniting to support the mission and vision of Barefoot Republic Camp and committing to raise $600 towards camper scholarships. When we run, we are changing a child’s life by providing scholarship support for hundreds of youth in need of financial assistance to attend Barefoot Republic Camp. Participants are comprised of campers, volunteers and supporters that represent various churches, schools, corporations and organizations in middle-Tennessee and beyond that compete with and against each other in the Rock & Roll Nashville Marathon & Half Marathon.
What’s in it for you?
- Various Incentives for Reaching Fundraising Goals, such as: Fleet Feet 16 week training program (Many perks including a technical shirt, discounts for massages with our sponsor for the duration of the training, free PT clinics in store, injury screenings from our sponsored PTs, access to our nutritionist, nutrition clinics/tastings during training, pacers, planned routes, water stops and race course previews)
- Accountability through weekly group runs and walks for Davidson & Williamson county team members
- Opportunities to fellowship and build new friendships
- Kick-off party to meet other runners, eat dinner and become equipped with information on training and fundraising
- Pre-race dinner loaded with carbs
- Race day benefits highlighted with support and encouragement from other racers, campers and Barefoot supporters along the race route
- Post-race awards party to celebrate and share accomplishments
- Opportunity to meet youth and families that you are impacting in our community
- A life-changing experience that will inspire and challenge each runner both physically and spiritually
What is my commitment?
In return for your participation with Run Barefoot, Barefoot asks that each runner or walker raise $600 with the help of our development team. Run Barefoot committee members will send tips, create sample letters and equip you with other resources that can be used to help with your fundraising goals. Participants who reach this goal can be reimbursed up to $100 for their enrollment fee.
Learn more by visiting www.runbarefootnow.com or enroll below.